CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

14 day blurrrr

Day #12
Jaxon got drums for his birthday. He can jam!
Day #12
Pancho wanted to drum so we put him on the bongos.
Day #6A
Happy 11th Birthday Jaxon!
Day #6B
This Happy Roll was most delicious!

Day #5
Meric and our boys at his birthday dinner! Happy Birthday Meric!

Day # 10
The squirells at our school are out of this world. Today I looked out my classroom window and 3 of them were hanging out on the branches of the tree.
***************************

So I committed to a 365 picture a day challenge with my sister and Meric. I think I have posted 3 pictures so far. Although I have taken many more than 3! So here is a look at what I've done so far! And since Blogger is a little wacky, they may not be in day order. Oh well!

0 comments: