CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wacky Wednesday

I'm out of sorts today, a bit crankier than usual. Could be a result of the rain, the fact that I've been working out for 5 weeks and haven't lost a pound, I've been home with my kids for 6 days, I think I'm getting a cold, or a combination of them all. Who knows! I'll get through it, life just get to be a bit much sometimes. Anyways, Mason just ended week number 2 at preschool. He seems to be very happy there. I think it makes him feel like such a big boy. Today was his snack day AND he brought the share bag. Big day for Mason! Jaxon is a tad addicted to the computer these days. Seems to be following in the footsteps of his daddy. I'm looking forward to scrapbooking on Friday with Marissa. Can't wait!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Well I understand what you mean about life is too much sometimes. Tim and I are SO frustrated with the whole house thing. We don't know what to do, next week would be our move in date, but we are still waiting for the second lender. We don't know if we can afford to pull out with the money invested. I miss you sister! It was a nice Easter with you!