CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter Wrap Up

We made it through another holiday, and this time it was at our house. The Easter Bunny left baskets full of goodies for the boys and some eggs full of dimes! Man is he good! My in-laws came over late morning to bring basket #2 to Jaxon and Mason. They were soccer theme baskets, including a new soccer ball for each of them. My mom's side of the family arrived at noon for the festivities. I had a bit of timing trouble with the meal, and we didn't quite eat until much later than expected. Therefore, we didn't end up making it to my dad's for dinner. I was bummed about that, but couldn't quite push everyone out the door in order to leave. We spent a beautiful sunny CA day with our visiting relatives (Aunti Jo from Hawaii and Jim's mom Judy from Connecticut). Our tortoises even came out to romp about the yard. They were very social!

Needless to say, Easter was terrific. The boys racked up, as always, with a total of 4 Easter baskets and gobs of eggs (plastic and real). We all spent time with our loved ones and created a another memory to last forever. Maybe I'll scrapbook it sometime this year. I'm only about 5 months behind, if you don't count the entire year of 2003, which I'll get to eventually.

0 comments: