CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Busy at Home

Yesterday I spent a blissful day buzzing around the house. I cleared off all of the clutter in the kitchen (which is where everything seems to end up during the week) and did 3 loads of laundry. We were also busy with Easter projects. We frosted easter bunny cookies, made paper easter eggs, and dyed the most colorful eggs you've ever seen (we also ended up with colorful fingers).

Today is Easter and we've already had a visit from the bunny who left baskets full of goodies and eggs full of dimes out back. Man is he good! I'm off to get the house ready for company. I'm cooking for my mom, Jim, Marian, Grandma Judy, Auntie Jo, Michelle & Geoff, and my family. We'll head over to Dad's house for dinner and another easter egg hunt. It's too bad my boys have such a boring life! Ha Ha! Never a dull moment around her.

Have a fantastic Easter Sunday!