CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Top Ten Tuesday

Top 10 Reasons I LOVE Spring Break

10. When I get back from the gym at 6:00am, I get to leisurly sip coffee and hang out on the computer while my kids sleep.

9. Cuddle time in bed when the kids wake up.

8. Time to make an actual breakfast rather than grabbing a granola bar or waffles for the car.

7. I get to take and pick up Mason from Preschool. I love seeing his face light up when he goes to his own school. I also love the way he runs to me when it's time to go home.

6. No time schedule!!! Other than taking Mason to school, we just go with the flow baby!

5. Afternoon naps-Don't call my house around 2:00pm, I'll be "resting".

4. Time to scrapbook!

3. Spending time with my boys. We have been having a blast playing toys, popping bubbles out back, making art projects, listening to music, and laughing out loud! This is definitely rejuvenating!

2. Sunshine! We've been enjoying having the doors and windows open and getting out in the awesome weather. Too bad I see rain in the forecast. Ugh!

1. No more pencils, no more books, no more teachers' dirty looks (literally). I Love not thinking about work!!! As Mason would say....Yahoo!

0 comments: