CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Been Scrappin'


Well I've had two scrapalicious days! My scrapmate Marissa and I went to the big scrapbook store in Tracy. It used to be an old JCPenney store. We were in there for 2 hours! I founds lots of fun new alpha stickers and some new paper (but could have bought the whole dang store). Yesterday we scrapped at It's Scrapbook Time. We got there at noon and cropped until midnight. Die hards~! I set a new record of 9 pages in one day. Yes, that's a lot for me. I'm so slow!!! But I'm proud to say that I have finished Christmas '06 so that's an accomplishment. Now on to Jaxon's last two birthdays. Hee Hee!


Today we'll be hanging out at my mom's on this raining Saturday. Auntie Jo heads back to Hawaii (poor thing) tomorrow so we need to soak up as much of her as we can today. She's the best! That's us together in the picture. It's from Easter Sunday. Isn't she cute!!!
Make it a great day!

0 comments: