CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Farewell to Spring Break

Back to work tomorrow. I decided to take today off completely. I haven't left the house all day and quite frankly I haven't left my bed much either. I did get up early with the kids and we cuddled up to watch cartoons together. After breakfast though, I headed straight back to bed and slept. Got up for lunch, popped in a DVD and watched it in bed. Shawn took the boys to lunch and the park, so I was able to watch the movie from start to finish. What a luxury! I watched Running with Scissors which was bizarre and interesting. I though it was going to be funnier, but it was a good flick none the less. Gotta get my head back into the work zone. I better pull out my stuff and prepare for a lesson I'm teaching in 2nd grade tomorrow. Only 9 weeks 'til summer break!

0 comments: