CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Top Ten Tuesday

Here's a list of 10 reasons I haven't been to the gym lately...

10. I hate working out.
9. It's much more fun to sleep in every day.
8. My new time schedule is 9am-Midnight.
7. I already went on my trip so who cares what I look like.
6. I'm learning to love my body.
5. I hate working out.
5. Drinking Diet Coke all day gives me as much energy as working out does.
4. It's hot in the gym, even at 6:00 AM.
3. There are only certain times when sweating is fun...in Mexico and in bed.
2. It's tough to get up, work out, come home and have no where to go all day.
1. I hate working out!!!

Having stated my case, I know I will be better off if I just get up and go. However, I'd like to know how many teachers are getting up this summer to go to the gym??? Summer is for being lazy, right? Who's with me? I'll keep you posted on how it all goes.

1 comments:

mtompkins

hey! since i can relate to all 10 i thought i should leave a comment! #7 cracks me up & i'm with you on #3! haha!