CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 27, 2007

Aint Got the Power

"Let me tell you 'bout the night the lights went out in Georgia..." ok, been singing that one all day except substituting day for night and Oakley for Georgia. This stir crazy mommy was shut in with her two boys from 8:30-11:30am with NO POWER. That's right folks. Could I leave-NO, garage door opener is elextric...could I pop in a movie-NO...could we make waffles, which is the only thing they wanted to eat-NO...could I check my email-NO!!!!!!!! What's a girl to do with all that time on her hands? Well a little talent show, a little coloring, a little dress up, a little singing, a little whining, and a meal of crackers and cheese. Not bad! So the power came back on around 11:30, stayed on for 2 minutes, went off for another 20 and has remained on since then. What a relief, now let's watch some tv already!!!

Pictures aren't posting. I'll try again later.

0 comments: