CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Mommy of the Year

I've been nominated for the Best Mommy of the Year award. Here's why... I have been up for exactly 2 hours. My boys have been up for 3 1/2 hours. They have been playing Lego Star Wars on GameCube for approximately 3 hours. They did take a break to eat their microwaved Jimmy Dean mini sausage muffins. Then quickly returned to the dark side to battle the Emporer. Whatever! Other than open a package, press a few buttons, and pour some milk, all I have done is sit on the computer and talk on the phone.

So, when the award arrives at my house, I will post pictures of it. I'm sure it will be a beauty. But hey, I probably won't answer the door because that would mean getting off the computer.

I have 25 minutes 'til noon. Then I'll officially start my day. I may or may not make lunch, go to Target, and take the boys swimming at my mom's house. We'll see if the eveil computer forces let me go. Man are they strong!!!


While searching for a cute graphic to post I came across this site. Made me laugh. Enjoy!
http://www.worknwoman.com/worknmom/badmommyclub.html

0 comments: