CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Top Ten Tuesday

Top 10 Things to Celebrate this Week...

1. Shawn and I will celebrate our 10th anniversary on Thursday, May 31st.
2. We leave for Cancun in 25 days!!!
3. We only have 12 days of school left until summer vacation.
4. Our end of the year party for work is Friday-beach theme, my favorite!
5. I may actually be losing some weight after many WEEKS of going to the gym.
6. Pirates3 came out this week- I luv Johnny and Orlando-yum
7. There is a new Pirate themed Survivor type show staring this week.
8. My favorite summer shows are staring soon-So You Think You Can Dance and BigBrother.
9. I am almost done with an anniversary mini-book I am making for Shawn (really for me).
10. Mason is one more year closer to Kindergarten!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Hi sister!! Happy Anniversary!! I hope you had a great one! I miss you, I wish we were alittle closer. It's Friday the 1st tomorrow I am in town if you want to hang out after school. let me know