CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 4, 2007

Never Been Happier!



OK, I just sat and watched my son's biggest dream (so far in his 7 years) come true. He has been asking for this haircut for 9 months. I promised he could do it in the summer, but I got brave tonight. I asked the lady to cut the sides of the top first so we could see what his hair would look like this summer. The plan was to keep cutting after our sneek peak. Well, the closer she got to finishing the New Do, the bigger Jaxon's smile got. He had to keep forcing himslef to stop smiling, but it just kept creeping out. I wish I would have had my camera with me. Why did I decide to finally clean out my purse this week??? I have never seen him so happy! On the ride home, he kept checking himself out in the car. Thanks for the memory, Jaxon!
Add a comment and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

palmstoyou

ALOHA !!!
GREAT NEW HAIRCUT JAXON... WOW!!! WHAT A BOMB !!!
!& A BEAUTIFUL SMILE... I LOVE IT..&& YOU....
AUNTIE JO

Nikki Culcasi

Thank you Auntie. He hasn't stopped smiling since the haircut. He's getting so big!!!
Love you!

Anonymous

Auntie Jo has a blog? Fun!! Jaxon looks cute!