CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday Jaxon...again!
















Jaxon wanted to have a movie birthday party this year. We booked the birthday room and the new movie theater Rave and were treated like royalty for the afternoon. We had our very own attendant who took our drink and popcorn orders, a reserved row of seats, and enjoyed the movie Hotel For Dogs. Grandparents, aunts/uncles, and all of the kids watched Jaxon open his presents and then he blew out the candles on my super cute popcorn cupcakes! These cupcakes were easy to make, just dye mini marshmallows yellow, cut them in half with scissors and squiched them back together in groups of 3 to look like popped kernals. Then I placed them in popcorn buckets. I got this idea from Jaxon's friend's mom. So cute!





1 comments:

Unknown

Hey Nik-
9, I can't believe it. He's looks so grown up. And your sister, I am sooooooooo excited for her and for your entire family. I have lots of boy clothes if you didn't save any! Please tell her that I'm thinking of her! Miss you tons!
xoxo
bon