CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cupcakes and 911

So I'm sitting here making cupcakes for Jaxon's birthday party tomorrow and the boys run out of my bedroom screaming , "Mason called the police!" Of course, I start to panic, knowing that they will show up at the door any minute. So we send Mason to his room without the tv on and he's crying hysterically (the biggest form of child abuse in our house is no iCarly). That's when the poice show up to make sure everything is ok. I bring Mason out to talk to the officer, so he knows that they do in fact come when you call. He is petrified and hopefully gets the severity of making that call. Lesson learned. This reminds me of the time in junior high, when my parents left us kids at home to watch movies while they went across the street to play cards. We were trying to win a radio contest for a radio station in Sacramento. The area code is 916 and we kept accidently hitting 911 and we didn't even realize it. The cops showed up and searched the entire house to make sure we were ok, (we were freaking out) and then made us go get our parents from across the street. That was big trouble for us back in the day. Ha!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Oh my god! I did that when we lived in grandmas house!!!