CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Well Hello There

I have not blogged in a while. It could be because life keeps me busy. Or it could be because my camera BROKE and I am quite lost without it. It's not as fun to blog without pictures. But I wanted to check in so that when I look back at my year it doesn't look like I dropped off the face of the earth for 5 weeks. So my new camera arrived yesterday, but I can't download the software to allow me to put my pictures on my computer.

So what's new?

1-We went to Sacramento last weekend to get sized for our dresses for Holly and Tim's wedding. So cute!!!

2-We only have 5 days of school left until Winter Break. Yeah!

3- I am almost finished shopping, which is amazing since I only started yesterday. Ha!

4-I sent out the invitations for Michelle's baby shower in January. It's almost time to be an Auntie again!!!

5- I am trying to take time to bring out the spirit of Christmas, because it doesn't quite feel like the holidays yet.

0 comments: