CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

I love Sundays...

as long as I don't have to work the next day! I spent most of my day in bed today. Sick?..nope. Just reading a new book I started yesterday. That's how I read. All of it at once. With the boys occupied with their new toys and games, I was able to sneak away and get lost in my book. What a way to spend a Sunday! I did emerge from the bedroom around 5pm to make dinner and do some organizing. I made it through all of the toys in both boys rooms and also organized the shelves in Jaxon's room that have been neglected forever!!! Tomorrow I will hit the living room and my bedroom. After that, it's on to the scrapbook room...that is a scary place right now! Oh, and inbetween all that organizing, I will continue to plan both baby showers for my sister and my son's 9th birthday party. See, I deserved a day in bed today!

0 comments: