CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

Science Night

The boys got science kits for Christmas. They have been begging to dig into them and last night was the night. I quickly realized why I don't teach science, when my patience ran out in 2 minutes. Luckily, Meric jumped in and sent me away to scrapbook while the madness ensued. He also took pictures of the boys while they measured, stirred, and poured their way to making Glow Dough. I love the look of concentration he captured on Mason and the mad scientist laugh on Jaxon. I did however make an appearance at the end to check out what they created and of course, to clean up the giant mess. I guess that's what mom's are for.





Mason didn't have enough science with the glow dough, so he also busted out his Snow Making kit and created a snowman. It even had coal eyes and a carrot nose. He worked hard on this little guy!

0 comments: