CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Projects

This is an album where you document each and every day of your year. You take one photo, and journal your thoughts about it, for each day. I'm going to take this one day, week, month at a time. My plan is to teach myself to take in and enjoy all the little things in life, because these are what make up the best moments in life. This project is a monthly layout project. I have chosen one word to focus on this year. I will create one layout a month that is inspired by this word. My word is perspective. Life is not always full of happiness. However, how you view things can make all the difference in the world. I want to live in the moment, soak in all that life has to offer, learn from the hard times, and grow as a person. My perspective is the only thing I have control of, and it can make or break me.

This year I will experience life and reflect on things through scrapbooking. It gives me such joy and peace. This year I will let it heal me and make me a better person.