CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Tattoo!!!

ok, fine, it's not me, but man I wish that is was! Holly turned another year older last week and to celebrate we headed to Berkeley for her next tattoo. I had to sit there and listen to the sweet buzz of the tat gun and NOT GET ANY INK! It was so hard to sit there and watch and not get one too! Next time, next time.

Berkely was fabulous as usual...homeless tweny-somethings living high on the streets without a care in the world, street vendors selling amazing photographs and some very unique jewelry, Cal students sporting their blue and gold after the big game. Such a fun college town! I miss that!

But life as a wife, mother, and teacher is fulfilling in it's own way. Sure, house parties have been replaced by children's birthday parties, and Saturday morning sleeping in has been replaced by double soccer games, but I wouldn't change it for the world. Nothing beats the warm hugs of a five year old, the amazing mind of an eight year old, or the support of a husband you have known for over 15 years.

Life is good. Sorry, I was feeling nostalgic tonight.