CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 1, 2007

BIG NEWS

Well, I checked Holly's blog and if she aint gonna blog it, I will! Tim asked Holly to marry him this weekend! Wahoo! Looks like a trip to Mexico is in our future. They are going to have a destination wedding and that means one thing to me...Vacation! So Tim called my sister Michelle Friday night and guilted her into coming up for their big move into their house. Michelle wasn't going for it, so he had to clue her in. Then she called and guilted me in and we went up to help her celebrate moving into their new place. So we walk in and suprise them with beer for their new home and they surprised us with the bling of her ring! Wowzer, it's a beauty! So anyways, congrats to my baby sister Holly and my future brother-in-law Tim!