CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 28, 2007

Where Have I Been???

Now that school is back in, I can't seem to find two extra minutes to blog. We have either Karate and/or soccer Monday through Thursday and two soccer games on Saturdays. Marissa and I scrapbooked last weekend, which has been the highlight of my week. Work is chaotic as I travel back and forth to two sites. This week I was off both of my campuses for two days of training to work with new teachers. I am enjoying the experience of Coaching, but I truly feel lost outside of the classroom. I need to go back next year for my own sanity.

My sister Holly is moving into her new house this weekend. I may have to pop up there to check it out, even though she said she didn't need any more help. You never know how much stuff you have until you have to pack it up and move it! I am so excited for her and Tim. They are going to really enjoy their first home.

We are surviving the puppy, although I tend to doubt my decision to take her home almost every day. I question if I can keep it up, but I'm giving it my best effort. It'll get better I'm sure.