CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Me

Spending time at the beach always seems to lighten my mood and help me reflect on life. The world recently lost one of the best people I have ever known. She taught me about strength and courage, how to be a little more green, and reminded me to love my family a whole lot more. She embraced life and lived every moment. She complained very little and fought til the very end. She taught from the heart and believed in the good in everyone. She spoke her mind and never backed down from a challenge. She will continue to inspire me to be a better mother, wife, teacher, and friend. I will carry her in my heart and think of her with a smile. I love you and will miss you Nancy. Thank you for being my friend.

0 comments: