CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Mason




The boys have been at my in-laws and my mom's for the past few nights, spending some end of the summer time with he grandparents. Tonight I took Mason to soccer and decided we needed some Mommy and Mason time afterwards. So we headed to John's for $1 scoop ice cream. Mason chose Lime Sherbet, based on the cool color. He loved every lick of it. We had a nice chat about his upcoming school year. He hopes his buddy Kenny is in his class so they can do their secret handshake. He is also looking forward to recess on the big playground and eating lunch at school. He thinks he will miss his Kindergarten teacher and has given me permission to walk him to his class the first day, as well as visit him in class and at recess. He is not looking forward to having PE, which if you have ever watched him play soccer you would understand. The boy only likes to be active when it's his idea to do so. After ice cream, we headed to the library where he picked out a new book (Ironman) and a DVD (Rocky and Bullwinkle-which he calls Rock and Bullicle). Walking to the car he turns to me and says, "this is the best night of the year". I told him I would settle for the best night of the week! I love this kid!


0 comments: