CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Life Without a Laptop

So, usually I haven't blogged because I'm lazy or nothing interesting has happened beyond our everyday life. However, this week I haven't blogged because my laptop has been in the shop, so to speak. Apparently I have a gazillion viruses on it and my dear friend at school is cleaning it out for me. Seems that it keeps getting worse the more he cleans, so I'm hoping to have it back Monday. But we will see! I'm keeping my fingers crossed because boy do I miss that thing!

It's Sunday morning, which means Shawn is sleeping in and I get a turn on our home computer. You wouldn't beleive the line I have to wait in to use it! Ha Ha!

Now that we know why I've been gone so long, let's get to the good stuff!

0 comments: