CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Favorite Part of the Trip





This was by far the best part of the trip for me. We went down by the lake to check it out on Wednesday. We were in for a treat! There was snow and sand next to the water. Jaxon grabbed his sled and had a blast! We even found a tiny snow man for Mason. We weren't able to make a snow man on this trip as the snow was too hard. So it was a lucky find for us! Only in California can you sled in the snow on the beach!!!

2 comments:

Marissa Tompkins

sun, sand, and snow!!! how fun!! :)

Anonymous

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.