CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Jaxon!

My baby turned 8 today! I wish you a very happy birthday my big guy!!!




Last night we celebrated early at our annual Benihana Birthday dinner. Yum! Jaxon ate with chopsticks now that he is a big 8 year old.








Every meal on your birthday gets candles! Jaxon chose donuts for breakfast. Another yum- he has good taste!







We snuck out early today to see Enchanted. It was super cute, and hey, you can't beat a morning with McDreamy!




This afternoon we had the family over for cake and ice cream. The Wii extravaganza continued as he received more gadgets and games for our new favorite game. This evening Jaxon again chose the meal, which was steak, baked potatoes, and salad. I told you had good taste. And yes, I did cook it!!!