CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy December!!!


My favorite season has officially begun! I am a sucker for the holidays as it forces me to slow down a bit and focus on the things that really matter, like shopping, crafting, and eating. Just kidding! Although those are some of my favorite things as well, I truly love this time of year as we all make a conscious effort to be thankful for our blessings and take the time to show each other we care. There does seem to be a kindness in the air amidst the hustle and bustle of the chaotic shopping sprees and a rush to fit it all in. So as you go about your everyday life, and try to fit in all the extras that the holidays require, remember to take the time to breathe, take it all in, and make some amazing memories. In the end, that's all we have! Take care and enjoy. Oh, and beware, I do tend to get uncharacteristically sentimental during this time of year. You have been warned!

0 comments: