CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Life is Sweet






For my birthday, I decide dwe should go pick cherries. For my whole life, we have lived within minutes of a ton of fruit stands and u-pick farms. I have not once been to anything other than a grocery store for my fruit. Now I'm not sure I will ever buy fruit at Safeway again. We spent less than $20 picking the most amazing fruit yesterday. The kids went crazy picking (and eating) whatever they could get their hands on. They especially love spitting the cherry pits all over the ground. We spent lots of time trying to clean the "evidence" off of their faces. We also had to explain to Jaxon that you can't complain to the cashierr that you have a tummy ache...a dead give away for eating free fruit.

0 comments: